Parkland Tote Bag
Our new Parkland Tote Bag is a deer leather version of our best-selling Gote.
A soft leather handbag spacious enough for an overnight stay but lightweight for daily use. Available in full-grain deer leather and suede, both in rich dark brown.
Please note that our deer leather varies in grain texture so each bag will vary from those photographed.
UK shipping is free over £150 and always tracked. In stock orders placed on weekdays before 1pm will usually be dispatched the same day. International orders over £250 also include free shipping.
UK returns are free of charge via Collect+, so if you change your mind or are not happy with your order, you may return it within 30 days. International returns will incur a cost. Please note that our returns policy does not include made-to-order or customised products, which cannot be returned unless faulty.
Fully lined with quality UK-finished cotton, our deer leather handbag has three internal slip pockets with one designed specifically to hold up to a 15" laptop. Handles and a detachable shoulder strap are made from sturdy yet soft vegetable-tanned leather, strong enough to handle life's knocks and scrapes.
- 100% vegetable tanned brown full-grain deer leather or suede
- Spacious 25-litre volume
- Hold your notebook, water bottle, jacket & essentials
- Detachable bridle leather shoulder strap
- Solid scratch-free brass fittings
- Easy access external slip pocket
- Large main pocket & padded laptop compartment
- Lined with a quality cotton drill sourced from Manchester's oldest textile company
- Sourced, tanned and made in the UK
- Store in a complimentary cotton dustbag
- Lifetime repair guarantee
Much like our goat leather, deerskin is an ideal material for making bags. Not only is it lightweight and soft, but also strong and durable. Much like the majestic Red Deer. Vegetable-tanned in small batches from deerskins sourced in the UK, we don't think you'll find a leather bag that is more sustainable.
Designed to offer the best of both worlds, our Tote handbag has a short handle for when you want to grab and go and a detachable shoulder strap for when you need your hands free. Like all Billy Tannery bags, it is made in Somerset in small batches of 10, so attention to detail is guaranteed.