Parkland Rolltop Backpack
UK shipping is free over £150 and always tracked. In stock orders placed on weekdays before 1pm will usually be dispatched the same day. International orders over £250 also include free shipping.
UK returns are free of charge via Collect+, so if you change your mind or are not happy with your order, you may return it within 30 days. International returns will incur a cost. Please note that our returns policy does not include made-to-order or customised products, which cannot be returned unless faulty.
Our new Parkland Rolltop backpack's versatile design allows for flexible loads, providing an extra 6 litres of volume when you need it. Broad bridle leather shoulder straps and a cushioned back panel ensure it's comfortable to wear. Inside, you’ll find two interior pockets and a padded laptop compartment lined with heavy UK-sourced cotton.
- 100% vegetable-tanned deer leather
- Available in dark brown leather or suede
- Expandable 20-26 litre volume
- Wide shoulder straps & double carry handles
- Padded back panel
- Easy access external slip pocket
- Large main pocket & padded laptop compartment
- Lined with a quality cotton drill sourced from Manchester's oldest textile company
- Sourced, tanned and made in the UK
- Lifetime repair guarantee
Much like our goat leather, deerskin is an ideal material for making bags. Not only is it lightweight and soft, but also strong and durable. Much like the majestic Red Deer. Vegetable-tanned in small batches from deerskins sourced in the UK, we don't think you'll find a leather bag that is more sustainable.
All metal fittings are made from hard-wearing brass that, like the leather, will develop a unique patina over time. Our UK made large leather backpack is produced in small batches of 10, so great quality and attention to detail are guaranteed.