The Rolltop Backpack
UK shipping is free over £150 and always tracked. In stock orders placed on weekdays before 1pm will usually be dispatched the same day. International orders over £250 also include free shipping.
UK returns are free of charge via Collect+, so if you change your mind or are not happy with your order, you may return it within 30 days. International returns will incur a cost. Please note that our returns policy does not include made-to-order or customised products, which cannot be returned unless faulty.
The Rolltop Backpack's versatile design allows for flexible loads, providing an extra 6 litres of volume when you need it. Wide bridle leather shoulder straps and a padded back panel make sure it's comfortable to wear. Inside, you’ll find two interior pockets and a padded laptop compartment lined with heavy UK-sourced cotton.
- 100% vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Available in brown, black and forest green
- Expandable 20-26 litre volume
- Wide shoulder straps & double carry handles
- Padded back panel
- Easy access external slip pocket
- Large main pocket & padded laptop compartment
- Lined with a quality cotton drill sourced from Manchester's oldest textile company
- Sourced, tanned and made in the UK
- Lifetime repair guarantee
The Roll Top Backpack was designed specifically for the unique characteristics of our vegetable-tanned goat leather. Our goal was to maximise the size of the panels to show off the unique natural grain pattern seen on each hide. Other leather bags of this size would risk being too heavy but goat leather is naturally lightweight, so you get all of the benefits of leather without worrying about weight.
All metal fittings are made from hard-wearing brass that, like the leather, will develop a unique patina over time. Our UK made large leather backpack is produced in small batches of 10, so great quality and attention to detail are guaranteed.